What is Home Loan
A Home loan is a secured type of a loan. The borrower gets the loan and the property is taken as a security against the amount borrowed. A Home Loan is either to buy a house that is built or is under construction or for renovations or the land or property on which a borrower is going to build it.
A home is where one sees themselves relaxed. A place where you feel most secure. It`s a dream for all to build the perfect home! We, at Spoctree, help these dream come true. For all the Home Loan seekers, we have various options. Apply for Home Loan with us. The banks or the NBFCs, we have all that would suit your specifications for the huge investment you wondered!
In these competitive times, it is very difficult to get through the perfect option to choose from. Various banks and NBFCs have different plans and for one who can choose may get difficult. What to do at those times? Housing Finance is not some everyday thing you would opt for, so one has to be very diligent in choosing one. It is Spoctree`s aim to help people with that. What all things to look for?
Types of Home Loan
Ready to Move Home Loans
- Home Loans for Ready to Move or Resell Properties, Loans for Salaried and Self-Employed Individuals, Pre-approved Home Loan Offers on Selected Properties
Under Construction Home Loans
- Home Loans for Underconstruction Properties., Loans for Salaried and Self-Employed Individuals, Slabwise Payment & Customized Repayment Options
- Home Loans for Plot or Land Purchase, Loan for Plot Purchase where Individual is planning to build a house, Long term loan with customized payment options
Home Extension Loans
- Home Loans for expansion of home from current area to bigger one, Upgrading home to new location, Home Loan to built on of extra FSI
Home Loan Balance Transfer
- Home Loan Transfer to other Bank or NBFC for better interest rates, Loan Transfer at 0%* Processing Fees, Additional Top Up Loan Upto Rs. 50Lakh
Home Conversion Loans
- Home Loan designed to make purchse of bigger home with additional loan amount addition, Purchase of Bigger home while current loan is running, Additional home loan provided by same bank
Home Improvement Loans
- Home Loans for Repair or Renovation of Current House, Tiles, Flooring, Painting, Interior/Exterior work added, 90% Cost funding
Top Up Loans
- Home Loan with additional top up amount, Designed specially to fulfill personal needs such as Home equipements, Furniture, Marriage, Vacation, etc., Personal Loan is the other option one may opt-in for