Free Demat Account
Earlier the shares of company were traded in physical format. From 1996 the electronic storage and trading of shares were initiated. SEBI in April 2019 has made it mandatory to convert all physical shares in an electronic depository. The electronic depository account which stores the shares and investments of individuals is termed as Demat account. In India the electronic depositories institutions are NSDL – National Securities Depository Limited and CSDL – Central Securities Depository Limited. An Individual need not apply to NSDL or CSDL directly, they can open an account with their Banks or Broker easily. Spoctree helps you open a Demat + Trading account at ease.
Spoctree helps investors with Free Demat Account opening and lowest delivery charges on Trade of Equity for Lifetime.
Stock Market Investment Options
Invest in IPOs
- Invest in Initial Public Offerings (IPOs)
Mutual Funds & Bonds
- Buy or Sell MFs & Bonds
- Trade in Forex / Foreign Currency
- Trade in Future and Options segment
Trade in Equity
- Buy or Sell Stocks or Shares listed on BSE / NSE directly
- Invest in F&O of Agriculture, Minerals and precious metals
- Depository for Online gold certificate purchases
- Government Securities & NCDS – Non-Convertible debentures
Benefit of Opening Demat & Trading account with Spoctree
100% Free Demat account
- No Account opening fee. Paperless account. Open instant online account
User friendly portal & Apps
- Amazing UI/UX experience and easy to buy or sell. Account activities mailed on daily basis.
Access to Multi-Exchange
- Trade in Equity, Currency, commodity, F&Os
Self Help webinars.
- In depth research & analysis. Learn the market trends and methods. Expert report on market trends
DIY training Videos
- Learn the application usage and Demos
Trade from Anywhere
- Ease of access anywhere and anytime. Email, SMS or Notification alerts.
Dedicated Support team
- Online chat support or call assistance
Individual can open a Demat and trading account with Full-service broker or Discount broker. The selection of broker depends on usage and requirement of investor.